Sales Manager - EXPO Centre
This is where it starts!
If you're looking for an opportunity to be part of some of Edmonton's biggest events, we want to hear from you!
As Sales Manager for the Edmonton EXPO Centre, EXPO Centre Events, you'll take the lead in pro-actively hunting new business opportunities for Northlands and retaining our diverse base of current clients.
Our ideal candidate is goal orientated and has a proven track record in achieving - and exceeding – sales targets. They will have a solid understanding of the sales steps that lead to the successful close of business. Ideally, they will be knowledgeable about public venues, event centres and/or trade and consumer shows.
Education and Skills
- Post secondary degree or diploma in Hospitality Management, Sales and Marketing, Business and/or industry experience equivalent.
- Sales experience in the hospitality industry or corporate sales.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced sales and business acumen skills are essential to succeeding in this role.
- Knowledgeable about industry public venues, event centres and/or trade and consumer shows.
Competition #: 000-IC2104
Closing Date: N/A
This Is Where It Starts! Northlands offers a wide range of employment opportunities. We are a flexible employer seeking a variety of skills to meet the needs of our diverse events and facilities. A job that's exciting, rewarding, and entertaining all at the same time! Be part of the team behind the best events in entertainment, business, agriculture and horse racing.