Event Administration Manager
This is where it starts!
We are looking for an Event Administration Manger to join our team. This role offers versatility in a fun environment with several very dynamic teams! You will have both a qualitative and quantitative approach to your work, be collaborative in your management style and direct the workflow allocation of our support team within the Northlands Events team.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
Strategic Planning Assist in the development of departmental and event strategies, and qualitative and quantitative measurements of events and programs. Development of standardized measurement tools/mechanisms for evaluating events and supporting programs. Collaborate with Ticketing and Group Sales Manager, Event Managers, and Analytics to develop event ticketing strategies.
Event Administration Developing processes, templates, procedures and tools to drive efficiency in event planning, management and execution. Assess work flow of events and supporting programs, deliverables and collaborate on support resources required.
Finance Collaborate with all internal departments across Northlands to ensure timely feeds in to overall event forecasts and other reporting timelines. Liaise with Finance on behalf of Northlands Events.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Administration degree or equivalent education is desired
- Ideally 5 years or more of relevant work experience, showcasing strong communication, collaboration, and project or event management skills.
- Working with and understanding deadlines and deliverables is paramount.
- Event experience is a definite asset.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is also required.
- Prior accounting or finance experience is desired.
- Prior customer service orientation will be valuable.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Competition #: 000-IC2098
Closing Date: N/A
This Is Where It Starts! Northlands offers a wide range of employment opportunities. We are a flexible employer seeking a variety of skills to meet the needs of our diverse events and facilities. A job that's exciting, rewarding, and entertaining all at the same time! Be part of the team behind the best events in entertainment, business, agriculture and horse racing.