This is where it starts!
Looking for a career that not only serves the community, but also provides the kind of personal fulfillment that makes each day feel like an accomplishment?
We are looking for an dependable, detailed oriented, and customer focused individual to join our Procurement team. In this role, you'll be responsible for the administration of the Northlands Procurement Card program and updating contract record data into the system. This position will also provide back-up and support to the Purchasing Clerk and provide administrative and clerical support to the Procurement and Finance teams. Your proven analytical, multi-tasking and problem solving skills will help you excel in responding to the needs of our business unit clients.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Administration of all aspects of the Procurement Card Program by maintaining the PCard online system, assisting in the development and implementation of processes & procedures, delivering end user training and education and liaising with PCard holders.
- Administration the contract lifecycle management system by importing/inputing contract data, ensuring that documents and correspondence relating to contracts records is managed and loaded into the system and perform file administration of the contract document repository.
- Provide support to the Purchasing Clerk, by receiving and reviewing PO requisitions, liaising with stakeholders, and maintaining procurement and finance policies affecting the purchasing cycle.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Procurement and Finance teams by maintaining procurement files, updating supplier database files, and generating ad hoc reports and queries.
Experience and Skills
- An advanced academic high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 1 - 3 years of related purchasing experience, preferably in a corporate procurement environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Competition #: 000-IC2127
Closing Date: N/A
This Is Where It Starts! Northlands offers a wide range of employment opportunities. We are a flexible employer seeking a variety of skills to meet the needs of our diverse events and facilities. A job that's exciting, rewarding, and entertaining all at the same time! Be part of the team behind the best events in entertainment, business, agriculture and horse racing.