Facilities and Infrastructure
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE
We are looking to hire casual labourers to assist in set-up and tear-down of a wide variety of events that happen at Northlands. Our casual labourers are retained on a call-list and are scheduled shifts dependent on events booked. Candidates must be available to work a variety shifts within a 24-hour cycle (day, afternoon, midnight shifts). The wage is $18.38/hour.
- Assist in set-up and tear-down of event-related materials (steel, platforms, railings, chairs, tables etc.)
- Must have the ability to use hand and power tools.
- Have the physical strength and agility to perform manual labour tasks in all weather conditions.
- Some knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in the construction, maintenance field would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Certification and/or the ability to understand and effectively operate equipment such as bobcats, forklifts, tractors, man lifts, bucket, water trucks, and truck, trailer units would be an asset.
- Operation of this type of equipment requires a valid Class 5 Drivers License.
- CUPE Local #30 requires that all union members forward a copy of their application to: CUPE Local #30 10425 Princess Elizabeth Avenue Edmonton, AB T5G 0Y5
Competition #: 832-IC1836
Closing Date: N/A
Entertain a great opportunity! Northlands offers a wide range of employment opportunities. We are a flexible employer seeking a variety of skills to meet the needs of our diverse events and facilities. A job that's exciting, rewarding, and entertaining all at the same time! Be part of the team behind the best events in entertainment, business, agriculture and horse racing.